Senna Plus by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg, DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-458
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- are taking mineral oil
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- no bowel movement within 12 hours
- rectal bleeding
- these could signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
||2 tablets once a day preferably at bedtime; increase as needed, or as directed by a doctor
||4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime
|children under 12 years
||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg, sodium 6 mg
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at room temperature
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, PEG, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide. May also contain D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #5 (tartrazine), magnesium silicate, mineral oil, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, triacetin, wax.
sennosides and docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-458)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.