Regular Strength Pain Relief by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets
in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 tablets (4,000 mg of acetaminophen)
in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin
reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid.
P ain Reliever / Fever Reducer
*Compare to active ingredient in the Regular Strength Tylenol tablets
package not child resistant
100 tablets 325 mg each
Dist. by: Gericare Pharmaceuticals Corp.
1650 63rd street
Brooklyn, NY 11204
|REGULAR STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-102)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.