Extra Strength Acetaminophen by Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
NDC Code: 67046-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen Caplets, 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
have liver disease
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
adults and children12 years and over
|do not use adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage|
store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Distributed by: Major Pharmaceuticals, 31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, U.S.A.
call toll free 734-743-6000
Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
125 Titus Ave Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976 USA
|EXTRA STRENGTH ACETAMINOPHEN
extra strength acetaminophen tablet
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.