Tolnaftate by SELECT BRANDS DISTRIBUTORS
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.5g in 150g
Labeler: SELECT BRANDS DISTRIBUTORS
NDC Code: 15127-097
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
antifungal liquid spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - SELECT BRANDS DISTRIBUTORS (012578514)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.