Athletes Foot TMiconazole Nitrate
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: American Spraytech, LLC
NDC Code: 68754-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning and scaling
For external use only.
Extremely flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful of fatal.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, and 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 20° and 30°C (68° and 86°F)
acetone, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B (74% w/w), tocopheryl acetate
|ATHLETES FOOT TMICONAZOLE NITRATE
miconazole nitrate spray
|Labeler - American Spraytech, LLC (137135237)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.