Dermoplast Anesthetic Pain Relieving Antibacterial
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g, MENTHOL 5mg in 1g
Labeler: American Spraytech, LLC
NDC Code: 68754-209
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with • sunburn • insect bites • minor cuts • scrapes • minor burns • minor skin irritations
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
- avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- use only as directed
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- itching, rash or irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adult and children 2 years of age and older||Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily|
|Children under 2 years of age||consult a doctor|
- to use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray.
- to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- avoid contact with leather, fabric and unpholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
acetylated lanolin alcohol, aloe vera gel (decolorized), butane, cetyl acetate, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, methylparaben, PEG-400 monolaurate, polysorbate 85
1-800-345-0032 Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM EST Dermoplast.com
|DERMOPLAST ANESTHETIC PAIN RELIEVING ANTIBACTERIAL
benzocaine, menthol spray
|Labeler - American Spraytech, LLC (137135237)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.