Hydrocortisone by American Spraytech, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: American Spraytech, LLC
NDC Code: 68754-206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of itching associatd with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: • eczema • insect bites • poison ivy • poison oak • poison sumac soaps • jewelry • detergents • cosmetics • seborrheic dermatitis • psonasis • other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of doctor
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120° F. Interntional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- for external genital, vaginal or anal itching
- with other hydrocortisone product unless consulted by a doctor
- in or near the eyes
- for diaper rash
- avoid contact with the eyes
- if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- twist cap left to unlock actuator
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: spray affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- to apply to face, spray into palm of hand and gently apply
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, citric acid, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, glycerin, malliodextrin, menthyl lactate, methyl gluceth-20, PEG-8, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium citrate, water
|Labeler - American Spraytech, LLC (137135237)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.