Acetaminophen by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-2542
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000mg in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelantinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call (800) 616-2471
Distributed by:MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS,
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA
M-95 Rev 10/16
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-2542), REPACK(0615-2542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more