Acetaminophen by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Medically reviewed on Apr 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-0591
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
• Muscular aches
• Minor pain of arthritis
• The common cold
• Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
• adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
• taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
has liver disease.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
• Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
• Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• New symptoms occur
• Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed
|Adults and children 12 years and over||
|Children 6 to 11 years||
|Children under 6 years||Do not use adult Regular Strength products in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.|
- Do no use if imprinted Safety Seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature.
Povidone, Pregelantized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
Adverse Drug Event call (800) 616-2471
Dist. By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS,
31778 Enterprise Drive,
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Rev. 09/10 M-95
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-0591), REPACK(0615-0591)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more