Isopropyl Alcohol by Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol (70 percent conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ehyl alcohol
First Aid Antiseptic
For use on minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|