SODIUM BICARBONATE by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 650mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-676
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium bicarbonate 650 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use of you are
taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with
certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- tablets may be swallowed whole or dissolved in water prior to use
- adults 60 years of age and over: take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- adults under 60 years of age: take 1-4 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 24 tablets in 24 hours.
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg
- for institutional use only
- store at room temperature 15˚ - 30˚C (59˚ - 86˚F)
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.