Germ-X by Vi Jon, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
KILLS GERMS IN 15 SECONDS
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Ethyl Alcohol 63%
- to decreast bacter on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only: hands
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- skin irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Cener right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragrance, glycerin, tocopherol, water
Distributed by: Vi-Jon- 8515 Page Ave- St. Louis, MO 63114
|Labeler - Vi Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.