Family Care Cold and Flu Multi Symptom Relief SGC Daytime
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71038-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irriation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you
take more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Store throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for morethan 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• liver disease • heart disease • thyroid disease • diabetes • high blood pressure • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dosage
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • symptoms get worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • redness or swelling is present new symptoms occur • cough come back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
• take only as directed (see Warnings)
• do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
• Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
• Children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
• Children under 4 years: do not use
- store at room temperature
- do not use if blister unit is torn or open
Polyethylene glycol 600, Polyethylene glycol 400, Purified water, Povidone, Propylene glycol, Gelatin, Concentrated glycerin, D-sorbitol, Ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 40
|FAMILY CARE COLD AND FLU MULTI SYMPTOM RELIEF SGC DAYTIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd. (555267773)|
|PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd.||555267773||manufacture(71038-101)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.