Family Care Cold and Flu Multi Symptom Relief SGC Daytime
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 16, 2019.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71038-101
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irriation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you
take more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Store throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for morethan 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• liver disease • heart disease • thyroid disease • diabetes • high blood pressure • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dosage
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • symptoms get worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • redness or swelling is present new symptoms occur • cough come back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
• take only as directed (see Warnings)
• do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
• Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
• Children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
• Children under 4 years: do not use
- store at room temperature
- do not use if blister unit is torn or open
Polyethylene glycol 600, Polyethylene glycol 400, Purified water, Povidone, Propylene glycol, Gelatin, Concentrated glycerin, D-sorbitol, Ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 40
|FAMILY CARE COLD AND FLU MULTI SYMPTOM RELIEF SGC DAYTIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd. (555267773)|
|PHIL Inter Pharma Co., Ltd.||555267773||manufacture(71038-101)|
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets