ACID REDUCER 75 by GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
NDC Code: 57896-765
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- swallow tablet with a glass of water
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, take 1 tablet
- to prevent symptoms, take 1 tablet 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years; ask a doctor
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- for institutional use only
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, vanillin, red and yellow ferric oxide
|ACID REDUCER 75
ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
|Registrant - GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.