Docusate Sodium by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-425
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- follow directions below or as directed by your physician
- do not exceed recommended dose
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Take one softgel daily|
|children under 12||Do not use|
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- product of Canada
- Package not child resistant
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6 (sunset yellow), gelatin, glycerin, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol sorbitan solution, water
stool softener capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.