Mineral Oil by TopCo Associates
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 999mg in 1mL
Labeler: TopCo Associates
NDC Code: 36800-931
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil 99.9%
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours.
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- in children under 6 years of age
- if you are pregnant
- for a period longer than week
- if you are bedridden or aged
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- presently taking a stool softener laxative
- taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work
do not take with meals. Take only at bedtime.
if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take with meals
- take only at bedtime
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 3 Tablespoons (15 - 45 mL) maximum 3 Tablespoons (45 mL) in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 - 15 mL) maximum 3 teaspoons (15 mL) in 24 hours
children under 6 years of age - do not use, consult a doctor
keep tightly closed. Protect from sunlight.
mixed tocopherols (added as a stabilizer)
Dist. By. topco Assoc. LLC, 150 Northwest Point Blvd., Elk Grove Villiage, IL 60007
(c) Topco Questions? 1-888-423-0139 Topcare@Topco.com
Made in the US with US and foreign components
mineral oil liquid
|Labeler - TopCo Associates (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.