Tolnaftate by HEB
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.13g in 113g
NDC Code: 37808-514
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
- cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
foot odor control spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.