Salicylic Acid by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17g in 7g
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-0121
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
- Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
keep away from fire and flame
- on moles, birth marks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see your doctor or podiatrist.
- after washing affected area, soak wart in for 5 minutes in comfortably warm water
- dry area thoroughly
- apply one drop of gel at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, SDA 3C ethyl alcohol
wart remover gel gel
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - Premier Brands of America Inc. (063849780)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.