Icy Hot No Mess Vapor Cough Suppresant for Kids
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.7g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2g in 100g, MENTHOL 2.6g in 100g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to the common cold
For external use only
- give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor
- take by mouth
- place in nostrils
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See important warnings under “When using this product do not”
adults and children 2 years and older:
- squeeze desired amount of gel onto upper chest and/or throat as a thick layer
- using the sponge-top applicator, gently massage dispensed gel into skin until thoroughly absorbed
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help the vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily or as directed by doctor
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
cyclomethicone, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-12 dimethicone, petrolatum, polyethylene, silica (283-083)
|ICY HOT NO MESS VAPOR COUGH SUPPRESANT FOR KIDS
camphor and eucalyptus oil and menthol gel
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 2||830410721||MANUFACTURE|