waterless anti bacterial hand sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mL in 100mL
Labeler: Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
NDC Code: 49852-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 63%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
- avoid the eyes an mucous membranes
- in the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water
- condition worsens
- redness or irritation develops
- if condition persists for more than 3 days
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub quarter sized amount between hands until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Store below 105F
- May discolor some fabrics
|WATERLESS ANTI BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc. (609734900)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.