Diphenhydramine HCl and Zinc Acetate
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.52g in 76g, ZINC ACETATE 0.076g in 76g
NDC Code: 37808-526
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2.0%
Zinc Acetate 0.1%
- External Analgesic
- Skin protectant
for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
Keep away from fire or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- on large areas of the body
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- avoid contact with eyes
- use only as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, tromethamine
|DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL AND ZINC ACETATE
extra strength itch relief spray
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.