Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50 Plus Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Avobenzone 1.5mL in 50mL, Homosalate 7.5mL in 50mL, Octisalate 2.5mL in 50mL, Octocrylene 2.5mL in 50mL, Oxybenzone 3mL in 50mL
Labeler: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
NDC Code: 49967-542
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- shake well before use
- apply evenly before sun exposure
- reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
store at 20-25o C (68-77oF)
|LANCOME BIENFAIT UV SPF 50 PLUS
SUPER FLUID FACIAL SUNSCREEN
avobenzone homosalate octisalate octocrylene oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L'Oreal USA Products Inc||185931458||analysis|
|Cosmetic Essence, LLC||032565959||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.