Regular Strength Pain Reliever
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/ Fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 9 tablets (2925 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 3000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If skin reaction occurs; stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or not prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over:
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 9 tablets in 24 hours period
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by doctor
Children 6 to 12 years: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not use more than 5 tablets in 24 hours period
- children under 6 years ask doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Pyrolidone, Stearic acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
|REGULAR STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(69517-123)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.