Salicylic Acid by AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2017.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
NDC Code: 46122-526
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
For external use only.
- if you are diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, or any area that is infected or reddened
if discomfort persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit corn
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto corn
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated corn removers patch
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.