Salicylic Acid by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 69842-775
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away rom fire or flame.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadesis leaft extract, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, fragrance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
(c) 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.