Miconazole nitrate by L. Perrigo Company
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 3.0g in 150g
Labeler: L. Perrigo Company
NDC Code: 0113-0136
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete's foot (linea pedis), ringworm (linea corporis) and jock itch (linea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate, contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; 2 weeks for jock itch
- irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
acetone, ethoxyglycol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B (74%w/w), tocopheryl acetate
antifungal miconazole liquid continuous spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - L. Perrigo Company (006013346)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.