Antacid Regular Strength by WALGREEN CO.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-0317
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 500mg
• acid indigestion
• sour stomach
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of ageand older: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200mg
- store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed
dextrose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavor, starch, sucralose .
SAFETY SEALED: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Compare to TUMS® active ingredient††
Antacid Tablets 500
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg/Antacid
- Relieves heartburn, sour stomach & acid indigestion
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD.,DEERFIELD,IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, the distributor of TUMS®.
|ANTACID REGULAR STRENGTH
antacid tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.