Antacid Regular strength by WALGREEN CO.
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-1224
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 500mg
• acid indigestion
• sour stomach
• upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presentlytaking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- If pregnant do not take more than10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
• each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200 mg
• store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed
adipic acid, D & C red 27 lake , D&C yellow 10 lake, dextrose, FD&C blue 1 lake ,FD & C yellow 6 lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, , starch, sucralose,
SAFETY SEALED: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Compare to Tum® active ingredient††
Antacid Tablets 500
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg/Antacid
- Relieves heartburn, sour stomach & acid indigestion
ASSORTED FRUIT FLAVORS
150 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD.,DEERFIELD,IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, the distributor of TUMS®.
|ANTACID REGULAR STRENGTH
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|