Miconazole Nitrate by Harris Teeter, LLC
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.3g in 130g
Labeler: Harris Teeter, LLC
NDC Code: 69256-038
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of jock itch including itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. Do not use for diaper rash. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks. If conditions persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isobutane, Kaolin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
jock itch spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Harris Teeter, LLC (048463103)|
|Registrant - Premier Brands of America Inc (063849780)|
|Premier Brands of America Inc||080051232||relabel(69256-038), repack(69256-038)|
|American Spraytech LLC||137135237||manufacture(69256-038)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.