MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTACID by Chain Drug Marketing Association
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association
NDC Code: 63868-715
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
• shake well before use
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
• store at room temperature and avoid freezing
• close cap tightly after use
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
*Compare to the Active Ingredients in Mylanta® Maximum Strength
Alumina, Magnesia and Simethicone Oral Suspension USP
Fast soothing Relief of:
Pressure and Bloating
12 FL OZ (355 mL)
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association (011920774)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.