Anti Chafe Balm
Medically reviewed on Jun 6, 2018
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Hickory Brands Inc.
NDC Code: 52342-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
- Store at 59º – 86º F (15º - 30º C)
- may stain some fabrics
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, C18-36 acid triglycerides, caprylic/capric triglycerides, tocopheryl acetate, tribehenin
|ANTI CHAFE BALM
|Labeler - Hickory Brands Inc. (192370542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.