Senna Laxative by Healthlife of USA
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Healthlife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-145
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
natural vegetable laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 week
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°)
- each tablet contains: calcium 25mg
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, liquid paraffin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, silicon dioxide*,stearic acid*,sodium lauryl sulfate*,talc*,triacetin*
[*contains one or more of these ingredients]
|Labeler - Healthlife of USA (079656178)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(69517-145)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.