Proactiv Mild Exfoliating Peel
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1000mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- On clean skin, apply a thin layer to the targeted oily areas on your face
- allow to dry completely
- Using fingertips, gently massage skin to roll away impurities and blackheads
- rinse with warm water
water (aqua), alcohol denat., hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, butylene glycol, alcohol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, allantoin, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, green 5 (CI 61570), yellow 5 (CI 19140)
MILD EXFOLIATING PEEL
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more