Proactiv Mild Exfoliating Peel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1000mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- On clean skin, apply a thin layer to the targeted oily areas on your face
- allow to dry completely
- Using fingertips, gently massage skin to roll away impurities and blackheads
- rinse with warm water
water (aqua), alcohol denat., hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, butylene glycol, alcohol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, allantoin, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, green 5 (CI 61570), yellow 5 (CI 19140)
MILD EXFOLIATING PEEL
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more