Nite Time Cold and Flu by PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal and sinus congestion
- sore throat
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 10 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use to sedate children.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softgels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|NITE TIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride, doxylamine succinate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(51013-135)|