Docusate Sodium by Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
Medically reviewed on July 30, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
NDC Code: 67046-139
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
adults and children
12 years and over
children 2 to under
12 years of age
children under 2 years ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F)); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, edible ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene blycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special
Distributed by: Major Pharmaceuticals, 31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, U.S.A.
call toll free 734-743-6000
Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
125 Titus Ave Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976 USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)|
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives