MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTACID AND ANTIGAS
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: RITE AID PHARMACY
NDC Code: 11822-5742
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 400mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls (10-20 mL) between meals, at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTACID AND ANTIGAS
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - RITE AID PHARMACY (014578892)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(11822-5742), pack(11822-5742)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.