Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Podiatree Company
NDC Code: 54633-216
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
- in eyes
- with bandages
- on large areas of the body
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or if the condition persists or gets worse.
- Check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application
- Use caution when applying as this product will stain skin and clothing
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily
Store at controlled room temperature
Acetone, resorcinol, SD alcohol (13%), water
1.855.763.8733 or visit us at www.thepodiatreecompany.com. Our commitment to you is 100% satisfaction. If you are not
completely satisfied, please contact us directly for a full refund.
|Labeler - The Podiatree Company (078656000)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.