Fortinia by The Podiatree Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: The Podiatree Company
NDC Code: 54633-314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• cures most athlete’s foot infections and ringworm infections
• relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which
accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer to the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult your doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store at controlled room temperature
1.855.763.8733 or visit us at www.thepodiatreecompany.com. Our commitment to you is 100% satisfaction. If you are not
completely satisfied, please contact us directly for a full refund.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Glycerin, L-Arginine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Petrolatum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Urea (20%), Water
|Labeler - The Podiatree Company (078656000)|
|EMS Contract Packaging||048602791||manufacture(54633-314)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.