Tolnaftate by The Podiatree Company
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: The Podiatree Company
NDC Code: 54633-913
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- If used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- Relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning, and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use near heat or flame, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF.
- Do not get into eyes or mouth
- Use only as directed
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks for athletes foot, ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch
- If conditions persist, consult a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply daily (morning and night)
- This product is not effective on the scalps or nails
- In case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane (propellent), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), talc
1.855.763.8733 or www.thepodiatreecompany.com. Our commitment to you is 100%
satisfaction. If you are not completely satisf ied, please contact us directly for a full refund.
antifungal powder spray aerosol, powder
|Labeler - The Podiatree Company (078656000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.