Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 25, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Access Business Group International LLC
NDC Code: 10056-135
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
and joints associated with:
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Labeler - Access Business Group International LLC (609682641)|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more