Lidocaine by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 0.64g in 127g
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-842
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- do not get into eyes
- ask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake can well
- for adults and children 2 years and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor
- to apply to face spray in palm of hand and gently apply
store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)
aloe barbadensis gel, butane, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, disodium EDTA, glycerine, methylparaben, propane, propylene glycol, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), triethanolamine, simethicone, water
burn relief aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2017