First Aid Antibiotic by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-089
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other allergic reaction occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
- Use only if packaging is intact.
|FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)