Hot Ice Soothing Analgesic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 21, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.27g in 227g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1.14g in 227g
Labeler: Quality Care Distributors LLC
NDC Code: 52271-159
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and joins associated with
- simple backache
- sports injuries
For external use only.
- with other topical pain relievers
- with heating pads or heating devices
- do not use in or near eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsen
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occurs again with a few days
- redness or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast –feeding, ask a health professional before use
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right way.
- clean affected area before applying product
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Benzyl alcohol, butylated hyderoxy toluene, carbopol, colour brilliant blue, creasmer RH 40, disodium Edta, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide
|HOT ICE SOOTHING ANALGESIC
camphor and menthol gel
|Labeler - Quality Care Distributors LLC (961937112)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||916837425||MANUFACTURE|
More about camphor / menthol topical
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Gel
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch