Anorectal by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 800mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-088
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
For the temporary relief of
- Local itching and discomfort in the perianal area, associated with anorectal disorders
- Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
- Temporarily protects irritated areas
- Temporarily relieves burning
- Temporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surfaces
For external use only
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
WE HELP HEAL
ZINC OXIDE CREAM
Supplying Hospitals for over 40 years
Curad® is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc.
Distributed by Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060
Made in USA RC13ULI ©2013 Medline Industries, Inc.
NET WT. 2 oz (56.6 g)
zinc oxide, petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents