WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM by JELMA PHILIPPINES INC
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2018
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 6g in 100mL, MENTHOL 14.6g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 40g in 100mL
Labeler: JELMA PHILIPPINES INC
NDC Code: 51681-0001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 40%
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on the face
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 3 years of age: Do not use, consult your doctor.
- Refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be
- keep container tightly closed
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59º to 86ºF)
Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil.
Questions or comments? (888)221-3496 M-F 9am to 5pm
- you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
|WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM
camphor, menthol, and methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - JELMA PHILIPPINES INC (721085447)|