Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: COAL TAR 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-585
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coal Tar Solution 25% (equivalent to 5% coal tar)
relieves and helps stop the recurrence of skin and scalp itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with psoriasis
- For external use only
- keep away from fire and flame
- cap bottle tightly
- for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- this product in or around the rectum or in the genital area or groin except on the advice of a doctor
- this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition covers a large area of body
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying. This product may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before applying, wash affectedd area to remove loose scales
- shake well before use
- use a small wad of cotton to apply
- apply to affected area one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- allow to air dry before contact with clothing
- do not chill
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the Sate of California to cause cancer. Store at room temperature away from heat.
alcohol, citric acid, PEG-8, polysorbate 80, water
coal tar lotion
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 14, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.