Joint and Muscle Pain by BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 50mg in 1g
Labeler: BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 55379-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Provides penetrating temporary relief for minor pain in muscles and joints associated with:
- For external use only. Do not use with a heating pad. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children over the age of 2: Apply generously to affected area. Massage well into painful area. Repeat as necessary, but not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under the age of 2: Do not use; consult a physician.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.
|JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN
|Labeler - BioZone Laboratories, Inc. (555564293)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more