Medically reviewed on December 15, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg, MENTHOL 5mg, PECTIN 61
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-567
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (per lozenge)
|Active ingredients (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Dyclonine hydrochloride, 2 mg||Oral anesthetic/Analgesic|
|Menthol, 5 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Pectin, 6 mg||Demulcent|
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat, and sore mouth
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- for protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and throat
Sore through warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too mych phlegm (mucus)
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not use more than directed
- adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken
- contains FD&C Yellow No.5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
corn syrup, FD&C yellow no.5, FD&C yellow no.6, honey, lemon oil, propylene glycol, sucrose, tartaric acid, water
dyclonine hcl, menthol, and pectin lozenge
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)|