Triple Antibiotic by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[USP'U] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-087
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 400 units
Neomycin Sulfate 5 mg (Equivalent to 3.5 mg. Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 units
First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- if the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Store at controlled room temperature 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- Use only if packaging is intact
®2017 Curad and Medline are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.
Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc.Northfield, IL 60093
Made in USA of domestic and imported materials.
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)