Mucinex by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-4750
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer 934P, NF; FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Relabeling of "Additional Barcode" by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, OK 74146
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Mucinex Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 67 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- FDA Alerts (3)